Do you speak any other language than English?
If yes, can you please help us translate our themes in your language?
As an appreciation of your valuable time and efforts, we will happily offer any one Premium WordPress theme of your choice.
In addition, you will also be contributing to the WordPress community and earn a Translation Contributor badge on your WordPress profile.
The process to translate the WordPress theme is simple and takes only an hour or so. To translate the theme, you can follow the given steps:
- Create an account on WordPress.org (required) if you don’t have an account.
- After you have successfully created the account, go to our theme library via this link – https://wordpress.org/themes/author/raratheme/
- Click on the theme you want to translate.
- Scroll down until you see Translations ( http://prntscr.com/qb7q3b ) and click on this link.
- From the language list, select the language in which you are going to translate( http://prntscr.com/qb7qsv )
- Then you can translate the theme by double-clicking and adding the text. ( http://prntscr.com/qb7ria )
During the translation, you will also get some recommendations by WordPress like this – http://prntscr.com/qb7s2k. If the translation is correct, you can click on the suggested translation and then click on the Suggest button.
To be eligible to get the Premium theme for free, you are requested to complete the translation of the theme. It takes only an hour or so to translate 100% of the theme. Please translate the parent theme first (if it is untranslated) before translating the child theme in order to be eligible for the premium theme. If the parent theme is already translated, you can translate 5 child themes, to get the Premium theme.
Once you submit the translation, kindly contact our support team here and send us the URL of the theme translation and name of the Premium theme you want.
Currently, we have 50+ live themes on WordPress.org. You can translate as many themes as you like and get the Premium theme for each translation.
Our themes priorities for translation are as follows:
- Travel Agency
- Education Zone
- Rara Business
- Construction Landing Page
- Preschool and Kindergarten
- Lawyer Landing Page
- Bakes and Cakes
- Spa and Salon
- Metro Magazine
- Business One Page
- Perfect Portfolio
- Elegant Pink
- Book Landing Page
You can also translate the child themes if the parent themes (listed above) are already translated in your language to be eligible for the premium theme.
Please DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE to translate the themes. Themes translated using Google translate are not approved.
We hope you will take your time to contribute to the WordPress community and help us to translate our themes.
Note: We are not looking for translators for the following languages: English, Indonesian, French(France), French(Belgium) and Portuguese(Brazil).
Please fill in the form below if you are interested in the translation.